Whole Health Dentistry is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Appointments are available 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
1824 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Whole Health Dentistry is located in beautiful Santa Barbara, six blocks from downtown.
There is plenty of parking in the back, including handicapped parking.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (DNM)
- Doctor of Integrative Biological Dental Medicine (DIBDM)
- Accredited member (AIAOMT) of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Huggins Applied Sciences Revision
- Gnathology and Advanced Restorative Dentistry(FACE)
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (BS)
- Comprehensive Examinations
- Teeth Cleaning
- Emergency Care
- Onlays (Crowns)
- Biocompatible dental material testing and placement
- Toxic material testing and Replacement (Revision)
- Gum (Periodontal) assessment and care
- Tooth removal
- Implant planning and restoration
- Prosthetics (Partials and missing tooth replacement)
- Clenching and tooth wear treatment and prevention
- Ozone tooth cleaning
- Bite (Orthodontic) analysis and referral
- Tooth lightening
- Cosmetic dental revision
- Energetic work (ART)
- Ozone extensive therapy (disinfection, infusion,infection treatment)
- Prolozone therapy
Check, cash, money order, all major credit cards Mastercard, Visa, American, Discover, and Care Credit.
Although we do not accept insurance as direct payment for our services, when presented with your current insurance information card, we will gladly supply you with your insurance forms so that you may be reimbursed from your insurance provider directly.
We offer Care Credit. Patients can apply for this payment plan on line, which offers convenient, low monthly payments.
A dental revision is replacement of dental restorations with materials which are tested to be most compatible for one’s immune system. In addition, a dental revision most often includes removal of root canal teeth and thorough debridement of cavitations.