Whole Health Dentistry is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Appointments are available 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
1824 State Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Whole Health Dentistry is located in beautiful Santa Barbara, six blocks from downtown.
There is plenty of parking in the back, including handicapped parking.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (DNM)
- Doctor of Integrative Biological Dental Medicine (DIBDM)
- Accredited member (AIAOMT) of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Huggins Applied Sciences Revision
- Gnathology and Advanced Restorative Dentistry(FACE)
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Bachelor of Science, Biology (BS)
- Comprehensive Examinations
- Teeth Cleaning
- Emergency Care
- Onlays (Crowns)
- Biocompatible dental material testing and placement
- Toxic material testing and Replacement (Revision)
- Gum (Periodontal) assessment and care
- Tooth removal
- Implant planning and restoration
- Prosthetics (Partials and missing tooth replacement)
- Clenching and tooth wear treatment and prevention
- Ozone tooth cleaning
- Bite (Orthodontic) analysis and referral
- Tooth lightening
- Cosmetic dental revision
- Energetic work (ART)
- Ozone extensive therapy (disinfection, infusion,infection treatment)
- Prolozone therapy