- We still are required to wear masks inside the office.
- We ask everyone to observe reasonable social distancing.
- Please TEXT +1 (855) 441-0001 us to reschedule if you are unwell ASAP. Cancellation fees may apply.
- We continue to take touch-less infrared temps taken upon arrival, prior to entry into the office.
- High concentration Ozonated water rinse prior to treatment.
- High evacuation suction for intra-oral fluids, and aerosol vacuum during procedures.
- Medical grade H13 True HEPA Filtration System for each treatment area, which cleans the air every 7 minutes.
- Optional phone prepayment for scheduled procedures.
- Emailed Receipts and Insurance Claim forms as standard practice.
- If paying after service, quick credit card swipe, receipt to be emailed (can be printed upon request).
- One way circulation through the office so touched surfaces can be sanitized easily. In addition, all high-touch surfaces throughout the office such as doorknobs, countertops, bathrooms, etc are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
We took ‘opportunity’ of down time to do some much desired office care. This included revamping the front desk area for storage and upgrading computers to reduce “surface items”. We are NOT missing the clutter! We’ve installed motion detection use sinks. We went through every drawer, scrubbed all nooks and crannies of every room, painted to a softer palate, upgraded electrical, added lighting, swamped of the old carpet for high wear inert fiber (it having fully gassed off outside first of course!). This is the short list.
We hope you will enjoy the improved space like we do!
– Dr. C