Cynthia C. Copeland, DDS Performs Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique in Santa Barbara, California
Gum recession breakthrough treatment also known as Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation™ and Lunchtime Gum Lift™
The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (PST®), invented and patented by John Chao, D.D.S., is a scalpel-free, suture-free procedure for treating gum recession.
This procedure is performed by making a small hole with a needle in the gum tissue. Using specially designed instruments, the gum tissue is loosened and guided over the receded part of the tooth. Since there is no incision or suturing, patients can expect minimal post-operative symptoms (pain, swelling and bleeding). Most patients also are pleasantly surprised by the instant cosmetic improvement.
To learn more about the Pinhole® Surgical Technique, please contact our office.
Before & After Gallery
In the News
The Doctors Los Angeles
KABC 7 Los Angeles
KNBC 4 Los Angeles
Fox 11 Santa Barbara
ABC 13 Las Vegas
KEYE TV’s Austin
The Globe Health Report
Frequently Asked Questions
The benefits of the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique are many:
- Less Discomfort for the patient after treatment.
- Faster recovery for the patient than traditional grafting.
- No need for uncomfortable sutures.
- No need for scalpels or invasive surgical tools.
- No need to take donor tissue from the patients palate.
- Excellent, natural-looking, long-lasting results.